EXEL 53 750ml - PU FOAM
EXEL 53 is Multi-Purpose is one component and good performance Polyurethane Foam. It is fitted with with a plastic adaptor head for use with a foam application gun or straw.
The Foam will expand and cure by moisture in the air, it is used for a wide range of building applications.
Good for Filling and Sealing with excellent mounting capacities, high thermal and accoustical insulation.
- Good adhesion to a wide variety of surfaces such as uPVC, Masonary, Brick, Block Work, Glass, Steel, Aluminum, Timber and Other Substrates (Except PP, PE and Teflon)
- Good Filling Capacities
- Application Temprature is between +5C to +35C
- Optimal Application Temprature between +5C to +35C
- CFC-FREE - Enviromentally Friendly
- Shake the Aerosol Can for atleast 45 Seconds
- Clean and moisten surfaces with a water sprayer prior to application.
- Fit the Gun or Straw on the Adaptor, Firmly Screw the Can on the adaptor. Firmly screw the can on the adaptor and turn the flow adjustment screw.
- Fill the holes and cavities approximately 50% as the foam will expand, bottom up during application.
- Foam will be tack-free in about 10mins.
- Excess can be trimmed in about 20mins.